Administrative Officer at GIG Logistics 60 views1 application
GIGL prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at GIG Logistics.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Anambra, Delta | Nigeria.
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
- Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores and inventory management, supervises third party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations etc.
- Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
- Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provision of logistics support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/BSc with 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with increasing level of responsibility
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Accounting, Auditing & Finance (3)
- Admin Office (6)
- Banking & Finance (2)
- Building & Architecture (2)
- Consultancy and Strategy (2)
- Creative & Design (1)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Driver & Transport Services (1)
- Engineering & Technology (6)
- Estate Agents & Property Management (1)
- Food Services & Catering (3)
- Hospitality & Leisure (1)
- Human Resources (2)
- Insurance (1)
- Legal Services (1)
- Management & Business Development (11)
- Marketing & Communications (4)
- Product & Project Management (5)
- Quality Control & Assurance (7)
- Sales (8)
- Software & Data (2)
- Supply Chain & Procurement (3)
- Trades & Services (7)