Field Support Technician at TTC Mobile Ltd 23 views
Transfer Technology Company first registered in 2003 and later incorporated in 2007 as TTC Mobile Ltd.
With Head Office in Lagos and four branches across Nigeria and the UK, it has trained over 8000 persons since it commenced business.
Field Support Technician
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Identifies the root-cause of customer issue and advices on the best cause of action to resolve the issue.
- Identifies the resources needed to solve the issue and estimates the effort required.
- Collaborates with other internal functions to ensure availability of resources required to resolve the issue and keep the customer up to date on intervention efforts and relevant timelines.
- Implements technical solution at customer site while ensuring quality work and customer-satisfaction.
Safety and Operations
- Implements technical solution at Point of Presence sites in compliance with approved policies, procedures and work standards.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Implements disaster recovery plan as and when needed.
- Facility and Infrastructural Maintenance
- Implements proactive maintenance and sets up system monitoring, to reduce equipment failure and incident response time.
- Maintains engineering equipment.
- Diagnoses network and device problems and implements technical or procedural solutions.
- Performs Quality Control on structured cabling and related projects on all sites and other Facility.
- Performs inventory of equipment and consumables required on all sites, ensuring availability and repair / return of same.
- Maintains accurate records of the condition of systems, equipment in all buildings, and inspections.
- Prepares regular reports on all POPs conditions, inspections and work orders as may be necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in the IT/Telecommunications field.
Deadline: Not specified
- Interested and qualified candidate should apply, with the position indicated as the subject.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Accounting, Auditing & Finance (3)
- Admin Office (6)
- Banking & Finance (2)
- Building & Architecture (2)
- Consultancy and Strategy (2)
- Creative & Design (1)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Driver & Transport Services (1)
- Engineering & Technology (6)
- Estate Agents & Property Management (1)
- Food Services & Catering (3)
- Hospitality & Leisure (1)
- Human Resources (2)
- Insurance (1)
- Legal Services (1)
- Management & Business Development (11)
- Marketing & Communications (4)
- Product & Project Management (5)
- Quality Control & Assurance (7)
- Sales (8)
- Software & Data (2)
- Supply Chain & Procurement (3)
- Trades & Services (7)