HR Executive (Female) 22 views
- Salary Offer #150,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
Analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Accounting, Auditing & Finance (3)
- Admin Office (6)
- Banking & Finance (2)
- Building & Architecture (2)
- Consultancy and Strategy (2)
- Creative & Design (1)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Driver & Transport Services (1)
- Engineering & Technology (6)
- Estate Agents & Property Management (1)
- Food Services & Catering (3)
- Hospitality & Leisure (1)
- Human Resources (2)
- Insurance (1)
- Legal Services (1)
- Management & Business Development (11)
- Marketing & Communications (4)
- Product & Project Management (5)
- Quality Control & Assurance (7)
- Sales (8)
- Software & Data (2)
- Supply Chain & Procurement (3)
- Trades & Services (7)