Rigger at TTC Mobile Ltd 54 views
Transfer Technology Company first registered in 2003 and later incorporated in 2007 as TTC Mobile Ltd.
With Head Office in Lagos and four branches across Nigeria and the UK, it has trained over 8000 persons since it commenced business.
Corporate Customers: Restore service failures within 4 hours of its occurrence- Installation and commissioning of a new project
- Provide prompt feedback with information relating to activities being carried out to resolve customer service incidents.
- Preventive Maintenance Identify and Execute nodes/segment that require preventive maintenance on the network as assigned.
- Backhaul links installation and commissioning
- Execute backhaul link installations and commissioning.
- Alignment of backhaul links.
- Installation of microwave radios and alignment.
- Report Management Ensure survey reports are done and submitted timely for review.
- Ensure all status reports are done and submitted accordingly – Installation and commissioning data form.
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
- Technical Site Survey (TSS) on the microwave radio and VSAT Platforms. Using tools like GPS, Compasses and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- Installation and Maintenance of Radios as well as Maintenance of Earthling Base.
- Installation and Maintenance of Alvarion Radios and Soma Base Station.
- Equipment retrieval, making request and returns of equipment for installation and maintenance.
- Installation and commissioning of corporate links (Hub and Sub).
- Configuration of VSAT modems (Vipersat, Comtech, EF Data and DVB).
- Report generation
- General maintenance and support of VSAT and Radio links.
Qualification and Requirement:
Academic: School Certificate & OND/B.Sc.
- Good Mast Climbing skills.
- Termination of RF/IF cables.
- Installation of antennas and alignment.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Good knowledge of point to point links installation.
- Understanding of the base station power supply (dc and ac) architecture and earthing systems.
- Configuration skill for the integration of new and existing links.
- Good knowledge of Alvarion technology, RF and planning, connectors and antennas.
- Installations of all types of sectoral antennas.
- Installation of PDH/SDH radios.
- Tower/mast erection.
- General cable handling
- General Link Optimization, network design, planning and implementation
- Conduct path signal troubleshooting.
- Hardworking and Goal-oriented.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge savvy.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
At least 3 Years in the telecommunication industry.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
Deadline: Not specified
- Interested and qualified candidate should apply, with position indicated as the subject.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Accounting, Auditing & Finance (3)
- Admin Office (6)
- Banking & Finance (2)
- Building & Architecture (2)
- Consultancy and Strategy (2)
- Creative & Design (1)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Driver & Transport Services (1)
- Engineering & Technology (6)
- Estate Agents & Property Management (1)
- Food Services & Catering (3)
- Hospitality & Leisure (1)
- Human Resources (2)
- Insurance (1)
- Legal Services (1)
- Management & Business Development (11)
- Marketing & Communications (4)
- Product & Project Management (5)
- Quality Control & Assurance (7)
- Sales (8)
- Software & Data (2)
- Supply Chain & Procurement (3)
- Trades & Services (7)